The trite mythos of the outlaw; the self-conscious romanticism of the outlaw; the black wardrobe of the outlaw. These were our inspirations to create the ultimate carrying system to accompany us in our wildest adventures. Unwilling to wait for mankind to improve, the outlaw lives as if that day was here. Outlaws are can openers in the supermarket of life.
At El Solitario we dictate trends. We do not follow them. This is why it was in 2012 when we started experimenting with tactical vests, years before anyone had ever flirted with this idea. We understood that to be prepared is half the victory and MOLLE vests are the best carrying system available to mankind – due to their customization possibilities and facility to distribute weight – and we did not stop until we manufactured the best possible solution to keep you safe and sound when off the beaten track.
The OUTLAW VEST is made with military specifications ensuring its long life, in every type of condition. The material is water-resistant ultra-light and able to face any kind of weather and / or abrasion. And remember that there are always outlaw maps that lead to outlaw treasures. You only need to step out of your comfort zone and go after them.
“The difference between a criminal and an outlaw is that while criminals frequently are victims, outlaws never are. Indeed, the first step towards becoming a true outlaw is the refusal to be victimized. All people who live subject to other people’s laws are victims. People who break laws out of greed, frustration, or vengeance are victims. People who overturn laws in order to replace them with their own laws are victims. ( I am speaking here of revolutionaries.) We outlaws, however, live beyond the law. We don’t merely live beyond the letter of the law – many businessmen, most politicians, and all cops do that. We live beyond the spirit of the law. In a sense, then, we live beyond society. Have we a common goal, that goal is to turn the tables on the ‘nature’ of society. When we succeed, we raise the exhilaration content of the universe. We even raise it a little bit when we fail. ‘When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will be free.’
OK mi loco lobos . In perfect harmony with the above vest The ultimate outlaw ‘ bug out ‘ bike challenge ;
1) It must be VERY reliable , easy to maintain ( anywhere ) and able to run on all levels of petrol/gas ( so yes mi amigos … brand does matter )
2) In conjunction with the above … parts availability .. or the ability to craft parts easily almost anywhere is absolutely paramount
3) It must blend in in an urban setting without standing out .. while being abe to be camouflaged in rural / forest settings etc
4) NO … as in ZERO… computers … and yes that includes NO electronic fuel injection as even the minuscule computers in FI give off a readable traceable signal … and yes .. leave yer freaking cellphones . smart pads etc at home … or better yet when bugging out … trash em .. destroying the HD’s while yer at it
5) It cannot be registered … but must be street legal enough so as to appear registered ( there’s an ole outlaw trick to this )
6) It must be off road cable while being able to handle pavement at a relatively high speed ( quick getaways ya knows ) so tire selection etc is … critical
7) Its exhaust must be …. normal sounding ( not loud ) so as not to draw unwanted attention
Hmm … methinks that was all the criteria
So …. who cares to play ?
And yes … I’ve already done mine
Oh …. and just to be a royal pain in the pasta fasule
FIRST ( LoL )
( sorry .. just could not resist )
That vest looks good for pillaging
Fer yer edification / educamacation … I’ll lay out the details of in realty the only choice and the modifications needed to create a genuine .. Bug the %$&# out Bike when the proverbial &4!^ hits the fan .. in the next week or so
” Goldwing ”
Not even close ! A short list as to why … tons of reflective chrome … lousy MPG .. demands high quality high octane fuel … can’t be ridden off road to save your live .. its freaking HUGE … has been riddled since day one with computers … is worthless in a high speed chase … etc .. et al .. ad nauseam
Seriously son … did you NOT read the requirements
Honestly S … we needs to seriously educamacate y’all in the realties of Outlawdom .. bugging out and stealth
If I wanted stealth I’d push a shopping cart like “The Road”